Users can locate products in
- Select the appropriate Categories /
Subcategories from the left navigation bar
- The numbered categories relate to
Sections and Subsections in the DeLorean Parts Manual
- Use the "Search" tool to locate
products by part number or word descriptions
- Or access all of our parts in part
number order through the "Product List"
When you find an item that
you want to purchase:
- To add an item to your basket, Click
on "Add One To Basket" and continue shopping
- To view your current selections, you
can Click on "Basket Contents" at any time
- When you're through shopping, click
on "Checkout" to complete your purchase
- Or, to select an item and complete
the purchase immediately, Click on "Buy One Now"
Guide to our part number
- The letter "U" at the end of the part
number indicates that the part is "used"
- The letters "DP" at the end of the
part number indicates that the part is "after market"
- The letter "C" at the end of the part
number is used to indicate a "core charge"
- Core returns can be required on
rebuilt items, or on new items that are in short supply or obsolete
- Returned cores must be the same item
and part number, complete, and in rebuildable condition
- Core charges are indicated by an item
with an identical part number followed by a "C"
- Items requiring core returns will
have this noted in the detailed item descriptions
- At our option, we may collect the
core charge up-front, or defer the charge pending core return
Can't find what
you're looking for? Please contact us and we'll do what we can to get it for