Please DO NOT call Toby at the shop regarding orders, payment, website issues. Those will need to be resolved via email; parts @delorean-parts.com Thanks!
General Information, Parts Availability, Shipping, Orders/Payment, Website, etc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Information (ie parts installation questions): email@example.com
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
21047 SE 122nd St.
Issaquah, WA 98027-8528
NOTE: Order pick-up is NOT available at this Issaquah address. However, orders CAN be picked up at our shop, DeLorean Service Northwest, in Redmond.
We find that many customers simply want pricing and availability on parts. If this is the case, you can avoid waiting for us to get back to you simply by clicking on the appropriate category list (which corresponds to the DMC parts identification manual) in our online store or by using our store keyword search function (you can also search by part number).
NOTE: Due to the size of our inventory and the pricing variability in the DeLorean parts community, the pricing on “stock” parts on our site may be out of date. In the event that the price on a purchased “stock” part has changed significantly, we will notify you before proceeding with the order. Thank you for your understanding!
- For fastest service, please contact us via email (see email addresses above).
- Please leave your name and phone number, what time zone you are in, and the best time for a return phone call.
- Information regarding the specific parts (part number, description, page number in DMC parts identification manual, etc.) you are asking about would be helpful.
- For many parts-related questions, the VIN number is important, so please provide that information as well, if available.
- Toby has limited availability at DeLorean Service Northwest, LLC, our shop/service center for phone calls regarding technical help and/or advice; (360) 358-3886, Mon-Fri 9:30am to 6:00pm Pacific Time.
- Calls within the US will be returned as soon as possible (but it may be up to one business day or more).
- International customers – Past experience has shown that most questions can be easily answered via e-mail. We suggest that you try email first (see email addresses above) rather than an international phone call.